We are looking for experienced Female Care Assistants to support vulnerable female clients diagnosed with Learning Disability, Autism and similar conditions.
The job position involves some evenings and weekends shifts. We offer longer and block hours of shifts.
You must drive as some of the ladies requires support in the community.
Must be flexible and reliable as the client depends on your care
- Eligible to work in UK
- Employment references
- Valid DBS check dated within the last 3 months or registered to the Update Service or we can process a DBS for you.
- Learning Disability and Autism experience
We offer excellent pay, employee pension contribution, holiday pay, free training and `Refer a friend` bonus scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.25 to £16.50 /hour
- Learning Disability: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basildon, Essex (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- DBS Certificate (Preferred)