At Chinite Home Care we are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about care to join us as care assistants for Evening and Weekends shifts.
The role may involve some or all of the following. This is not intended as a complete list and is supplied for information only. Assist customers to get up, dressing, Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming, toileting, assisting with use of commode, shopping, emptying commode. Continence management and Using manual handling equipment as specified. Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
To be shortlisted you must have the following:
- You MUST be reliable as clients depend on you for their day to day care
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Having a driving license and your own car is desired but not essential
- Need to be eligible to work in UK
- Has up to date DBS or willing to obtain one
What we offer:
- Very competitive rates depending on experience
- Holiday pay
- Refer a friend paid scheme
- Career Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours (F/Tor P/T)
Please send your CV below if you are interested and someone will be in touch.
For further information please contact the office on: 01268 983200